Kalpavriksh, Oakland Institute, PEACE, and INSAAF organised three events highlighting the role of Indian companies and government in massive landgrabs in Ethiopia and other African countries, on 5/6th February 2013. See Briefing note and press coverage...
- Ethiopia landgrab article -The Hindu 19 Feb 2013 Latest!
- Briefing Note: Ethiopia land acquisition further revised
- Ethiopia Speaks: Call against forcible land grab - Souzeina Mushtaq, Delhi, Hard News
- Indian companies involved in Ethiopia land grab-activists - Hindustan Times
Indian companies' investments in Ethiopia displace people: Activists, Business Standard
- Indian investors are forcing Ethiopians off their land - Global development -John Vidal, The Guardian
- Ethiopia dam project is devastating the lives of remote indigenous groups - John Vidal, The Guardian
- As It Happened: Indian-Ethiopian Civil Society Summit on Land Investments