Given below are links to Thematic BSAPs. The original documents are in various formats depending on the agency that created them and have been provided in a ZIP™ format.
While citing from any of these BSAPs and Sub-thematic papers, pl. use the following citation:
(Name of the coordinating agency or coordinator). 2003/4. (Full title of the BSAP or Sub-thematic paper). Prepared under National Biodiversity Strategy and Action Plan, Ministry of Environment and Forests (Government of India).
- Access, Benefit-Sharing and Intellectual Property Rights
- Culture and Biodiversity
- Domesticated Biodiversity
- Economics and Valuation of Biodiversity
- Education, Awareness and Training
- Health and Biodiversity
- Livelihoods, Lifestyles and Biodiversity
- Natural Terrestrial Ecosystems
- Policies, Laws, Institutions and Planning
- Wild Animals Biodiversity
- Wild Plants Biodiversity